• We believe another world is possible only if we, the bottom, the majority, play a key role in building it.
• We believe in community -based organizing that is interdependent, pluriehtnic and asset based (as opposed to deficit based). We rely on who we are and what we can do.
• We believe that we are all equal because we are all different and difference is essential to our unique contribution.
• We believe in Participatory democracy and will strive to use consensus for our decision-making process• We believe building participatory democracy is rebuilding respect, solidarity and mutual self-help.
• We believe that government laws, while they can help at times, don’t make us free- we are the only ones that could free ourselves.
• We believe that we all have the obligation and ability to lead in something and therefore shouldn’t be no special status or privileges given to leaders. We are all leaders. We are all special.
• We believe in developing an autonomous, alternative moral economy that allows for dignified development of the human potential.